Latest White Cloud Cigarettes coupon saves users 15%.
15% off Starter Kits
Electronic cigarettes are fast becoming a craze, typically in the US. However, even if this doesn’t emit smoke, many details about it are not quite clear. Electronic cigarettes have that enigmatic appeal. Thanks to celebrity endorsement, it has also gained in appeal. You are however advised to know all about these cigarettes before vaping.
- Not a smoke-cessation unit – Many think that electronic cigarettes are best for those who want to quit smoking. However, they don’t pass muster in that category. Electronic cigarettes can at best be called a better and healthier alternative for those into traditional cigarettes.
- Which is the best cigarette – ever since e-cigarettes bumped out of China, it has gone many changes in forms. However, if you wish to choose the best, the prototype is the answer. Disposable e-cigarettes are also fine, but they are expensive and wasteful.
- Problem of charge – There is one headache you will face when buying electronic cigarettes: battery charge. Unless it is lithium battery and made to fit into super cigarettes, they will need quick charging.
- Apollo Expensive or not- This is tricky information. It can be suggested that if you wish to buy single e-cigarettes, you will find the purchase quite costly. However, for chain-smokers habituated to buy cigarettes in bulk, they will find e-cigarettes a cheaper bet.
- Variable nicotine – If you think that all e-cigarettes have regulated nicotine (10% of the quantity found in regular cigarettes, think again. Yes, that is the quantity in branded and graded e-cigarettes. Cheaper brands however tune up nicotine amount, if only to lure regular smokers like the White cloud cigarettes coupon offered.
- Smoked on plane – Unlike regular cigarettes that produce smoke and involve combustion, e-cigarettes don’t contain tar or burning necessity. Thus, it is allowed to ‘vape’ on plane. However, certain airlines are now banning its use while flying.
- FDA regulation – Ever since FDA lost the prohibition battle against e-cigarettes in 2009, they are hell bent to prove that e-cigarettes are almost as harmful as regular ones. Thus, they have not encouraged its use and are only a step short of banning it.
- Not made to attract kids – Even if a school of thought propounds that flavor usage is meant to attract kids, truth is that mint and cherry flavors are only for ‘vapers’ to find it more palatable.
- Vegetable glycerine – Propylene Glycol is present in electronic cigarettes. It is an anti-freeze substance and has a degree of toxicity. Certain brands are now substituting it with the organic vegetable glycerine. This makes such e-cigarettes costly however.
- Presence of carcinogens – Yes, electronic cigarettes don’t contain tar, toluene or benzene as regular cigarettes do. Yet, it is unwise to assume that there is no carcinogen involvement whatsoever. Nitrosamines are present even if in minor traces, and e-cigarettes also cause breathing problems (airway constriction).
It can be fairly suggested that electronic cigarettes are a cleaner, more eco-friendly and healthier option. Yet, you should be aware of its entire picture before getting into the habit of ‘vaping’. Neighbors will not find any problems with e-cigarettes though.